View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
This is the first time I've been accused of being a troll and although I admit that I maybe mistaken that it was Spits fans that were calling for Hunters head during the Kingston issue (thats for you Libbs), asking if a coaching change might be in order is a fair question. Some may agree and some might not.
Let me provide some clarity here....you, of all people, get called out by your own supporters for being a closet Plymouth fan and being self righteous with your avatar as a know all of the Spits, while out the other side of your mouth you call for massive changes, are totally down on the team...given up on them completely, won't go to games.....and somebody asks if a coaching change might be in order and you cry foul. Thats beautiful, really....
I'm surprised your own supporters haven't suggested that you are the troll on their board......or have they......
You must not pay close attention to what I've said. I was a season ticket holder from 97 to about 2011 and some people question my loyalty because I make decisions in my life that take precedent over wanting to attend junior hockey games? Yes I queston the coaching staff as in assistants. You have to give the head coach the benefit of the doubt and the ability to switch things up if they are stale. As for the opinion of people I believe the ones that I have discussions with that are respectful and open minded there is an opportunity for good discussion. With some on here with some Windsor fans there's no chance of that, I don't include discussions with other fans for obvious reasons. There are some on here that pride themself as being a super fan and know it all and refuse to see the other side of things well it speaks for itself.