View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 12:40 PM
nelli27
Danny Gallivan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
You were just trolling and what OHL Championships were those? When London got swept by Peterborough? Or lost to Plymouth in the western finals, or lost to Windsor? Anyways the Knights didn't even win an OHL Championship last year with Dale Hunter behind the bench it was the real brains Mark Hunter. You really think it's fair to question the coaches job when the coach has majority ownership of theam and has a stake in how well the team does? Wow, I can't really believe that you thought it was a good question. That would be like going up to a guy convicted of spousal abuse and asking him if he has stopped beating his wife, I would just be trolling for an answer because there's no right answer. If he says says no it means yes he did it before, if he says no it means he's still doing it. Go back under your bridge dude with GangGreen.
I have to say that I tend to agree with your concerns about trolling. While I welcome contributions and perspectives from fans around the league, the constant interest that some London fans take in coming over here and commenting on the slightest topic and often making references to the Knights strikes me as...as sort of creepy or at least unnecessary. I'm also aware that my own post may come across as a performative contradiction, so I'll leave now.