View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 01:07 PM
massey

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=HockeyCritics;62176699][QUOTE=dansk55;62173761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarniaSting101 View Post

SS 101, not a slag, i totally agree. Why is that we constantly rebuild? I do wonder at the power at the top of the SS organization. One man pulls the string... coach gm head scout, etc...
How can you do all of these jobs effectively? I don't think you can and perhaps that will explain why we go into a funk. While others like the "future" we have on the bench, i must be blind. There are a half dozen i'd part with in a heartbeat.
As for goaltending, i don't think we have found the right tender. Just sayin'[/QUOTE

I took on a few games when I was in Sudbury and the Soo area . Had the chance to go watch Jr A and Midget , Both games Audet was in net . I can see him stepping right in next year. Big Goalie . Looks like he his 6'3 6'4. Also watched Vendramin in February kid looks real good . I think he as the potential to be a good 2nd line play maker by Christmas.

Also got to watch Cam Ashley . Kid looked great . he was all over the ice working corners . His speed was better then any players on both teams. I think he will also be a great fit for years to come.
Thanks for the updates,As a season ticket holder it kind of makes you wonder whats in store for next year or do you sit the season out for a year or 2.