View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 02:15 PM
StrongIslanders90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesFanatic View Post
Isles suck but last night's embelishment call on Aucoin was a joke. Wish they could fine and suspend refs.
this....Subban has like 60-70 pounds and 5-6 inches on Aucoin, it was not hard to tell he lost his balance... also Subban was not penalized for roughing when Aucoin was not even close to the goalie...

I dont Know what TOR was looking at that made them call Aucoins goal no good, I saw no kicking motion.

We have had really bad luck but at the end of the day you gwt respect by winning and running your franchise the right way.

I understand everyplayer says they are treated very well but the Buisness part counts as well...You cant be trading for a Phantom cap hit and get to much respect when thats the most moves you will make...

Also back to the losing and bad luck, getting better players in here would help that a bit. You cant hav a team full of 4th liners,minor leaguers and waiver pick ups and get much respect...

I will say his though, I do find it a bit odd that the Isles always seem to be on the wrong side o f things more often than not....

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote