View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 02:53 PM
truestingfan

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=HockeyCritics;62176699][QUOTE=dansk55;62173761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarniaSting101 View Post

SS 101, not a slag, i totally agree. Why is that we constantly rebuild? I do wonder at the power at the top of the SS organization. One man pulls the string... coach gm head scout, etc...
How can you do all of these jobs effectively? I don't think you can and perhaps that will explain why we go into a funk. While others like the "future" we have on the bench, i must be blind. There are a half dozen i'd part with in a heartbeat.
As for goaltending, i don't think we have found the right tender. Just sayin'[/QUOTE

I took on a few games when I was in Sudbury and the Soo area . Had the chance to go watch Jr A and Midget , Both games Audet was in net . I can see him stepping right in next year. Big Goalie . Looks like he his 6'3 6'4. Also watched Vendramin in February kid looks real good . I think he as the potential to be a good 2nd line play maker by Christmas.

Also got to watch Cam Ashley . Kid looked great . he was all over the ice working corners . His speed was better then any players on both teams. I think he will also be a great fit for years to come.
Careful on anointing Cam. he was cut from his first team this year, playing "jr.z" according to our radio, had to go to Ohio to play m midget, (why didn't Michigan AAA teams want him?? ) and being from Saginaw, you would think that they would draft from their backyard if the opportunity presented itself. But I am for giving the kid a chance.