View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Lewis View Post
I think the comparison of Scott Parse and Bud Holloway is pretty fair in the sense that he was better suited for the top six, not physical enough for the bottom, and wasn't quite ready to beat out anyone in the top.

Even now, do people think that Holloway would beat out Richards, Carter, Penner, Williams, Brown, Kopitar for a spot?

Do they think he would beat out Toffoli for a spot?

Holloway would have had his chance if he stayed, Lombardi said so himself, but in the end he was victim of a numbers game. That's just something that happens in this sport all the time.
Why not, since when is Dustin "12 goals in my last 108 games" Penner a lock for the top 6 ? Williams has been ready for 3rd line duties as well. He can be very sloppy. Toffoli shouldnt even be here.

Reading this topic, its obvious people havent seen a single game of Holloway. He's not soft at all. He's top 10 in hits in Sweden, when do you see stuff like that when you are also the leading scorer. Lombardi must pick up the phone and ask him about his plans but I'm sure he's too stubborn. The team who acquires him will get a two-way 40-50 point producer at least. Why would we need him, after all we have won the cup...

Lets get rid of Clifford too, we didnt need him these last playoffs either.