View Single Post
03-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Kass Attack
Formerly HiggsBozon
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
I don't disagree. I just don't like the contract/production. I didn't even suggest trading him this year - I'm wary for next season when our "everything goes right" season is over and we go back down to earth a bit. Gionta's gotta step the f up and carry the load a bit more, he's playing with our best centre and getting prime PP minutes.

All that said, I'm not a "hater" as much as I don't like having mediocre midgets of any kind on the team. Bouillon and Gionta are replaceable (in terms of talent, I don't know about their ~leadership~) and average AT BEST at their roles. The Bruins have Chara and we have *** Gionta - it's a joke.
Don't EVER speak out your mind about a player on HFBOARDS! This board is not made to display your hockey opinions. Serious business.

As for the user Coldplay; dude, I just read some of your past posts. You defended Scott Gomez. So as you say, "Please". There's a fair margin between being an eternal deluded fan who keeps doing the cheerleader and one who tries to analyse the game.

The fact that Gionta played like a tool in the first 15 games remains. And the fact that he's on the decline and that he's a midget too many is another fact.