View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 05:14 PM
sr228

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyball View Post
Me either. what the hell. Hasn't Groulx been excellent for you guys? Why the heck would we want Joslin back, especially if he remains Vancouvers property...

This is a great time for a "What is this, i don't even..."
He hasn't been that important to this team, though he's been fine when he plays. He's there for offense (and vet leadership I guess) and they're getting that from Tennyson, Acolatse, Urban when he's in the lineup, and now Comrie.

I mentioned it to 210 but this could be one of those moves that's doing one of the players a "favor"...or maybe not, but it is a strange move considering no rights were actually moved.

Edit: Was just chatting w/ someone on twitter and this move may have been made to get Sivak on the roster as there is a 'Vet' limit on AHL rosters - Groulx is a 'vet'. I'm hoping when 210 gets the chance he'll let us know one way or the other.

OK - Final edit...apparently Joslin might be a vet as well so?? Anyhow, 210 had this to say so I guess we'll hear more tomorrow:
"Between periods heard some really positive things about the Joslin acquisition...more tomorrow on Sharkspage #WorSharks"

Last edited by sr228: 03-22-2013 at 08:13 PM.