What's Your Pre-Game Rituals or Superstitions?
View Single Post
03-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Van, Bandwagoner
As for pre-rink Rituals: Very little to none other than showing up an hour early.
Dressing room: Get dressed at the 30 min before the game mark
- But on all lowers, do a quick stretch in the dressing room
- Put on my gloves and place them between my legs and start visualizing shots from all angles
Warm up: Put the pegs in my self
- Practice recoveries
- head to the net, take my shots
Between warm up and puck drop:
-Stand 6" out from crease and stare at the ice. Visualize shots and pep-talk
- Look up at visualize the net getting smaller and smaller and how much bigger I am than it
- Tap the cross bar with my glove, left post with my stick
- clean crease
- Game time.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by CoopALoop