View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Methot Man
The Rhythm Methot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
I believe Aneloski is in the process of completing his junior yr so he would have one more yr left unless he leaves school early which is very possible. Wiercioch & Lee both left school early. He has good size at 6'3", is a right shot & has some offence to his game although I would expect if he signs he will end up in Bingo or more likely Elmira. Bingo will have a lot of defencemen in camp next season with a good number of right shots.

It starts to make me wonder if the Murrays will sign any free agent NCAA defencemen (Sustr) since they will have quite a few defencemen coming to camp next yr. Maybe they will go after a forward or two instead although they could have quite a few of those as well & they just signed a goalie. I would guess if they have the opportunity to sign Sustr they will, as well as any other top NCAA player.
Aneloski is actually a senior: http://www.omavs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6630

He played his freshman season at Providence College, then transferred and played his last 3 seasons at Nebraska-Omaha. His senior season has ended, so I'm curious to see if the Sens do sign him or not.