Old
03-22-2013, 06:14 PM
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Other than Shane Doan, the Coyotes have been almost completely and totally incapable of scoring any goals of any kind. Zbynek Michalek will be back sooner than later. We need a forward if we are going to have a shot at making a run for eighth place. We need a guy with at least have decent offensive capability but that can also actually get playing time under a guy like Tippett. Marcus Johansson strikes me as that type of guy.
Like I mentioned in the other thread, what about Drew Stafford? Not as young with potential like Johansson, but more proven and is a guy who is paid to score goals. He's just not getting it done in Buffalo anymore. I could see a change in scenery doing him good.

Stafford for Klesla + Gordon? Buffalo could add. Phoenix sends Gordon our way to balance out the cap hits. Buffalo could always add a pick/prospect to even it out if the value's not quite there and Phoenix wouldn't have to take on additional cap space. I'd love to get a defenseman that can actually play solid defense besides Ehrhoff and Regehr and Gordon is a good faceoff-man and a very good PK'er.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote