View Single Post
Old
03-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyoooo View Post
drew, heres a massive point youre ignoring.

Tortorella is changing the lines even when players are producing (ie: Nash, Hagelin, Stepan).

Its not just about Gaborik and Richards not producing. Its about Nash producing and being taken off that respective line that is working.

THE LINES.... are ENTIRELY on the coaching.

Its a virtual guarantee nothing will get going. We are 30 games in with 18 left. If nothing has happened yet, I dont think it will to be honest.

The only remedy to this entire situation is to change the system, but its too late for it and unrealistic, so I guess we all just have to deal with it til the offseason. This team aint doing **** in the playoffs, if they even make it.
I understand and I agree with you completely. I expect everybody else who posts here feels like my two sons (ages 36 and 29 who share their love for the Rangers and their seats with me in section 419) and that's this; they would be thrilled to see the Rangers crawl in if need be to the 8th spot on the last day of the season and then take our shot.

Me? I would rather they miss the playoffs then suffer a butt whipping by the 1st or 2nd seed team. Why? if only because something more in the way of a shakeup might occur if that happened.

Keep the faith!

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote