View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 10:51 AM
truestingfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerMax View Post
JP made some good saves, but 4 of the goals in the 1st should not of went in. One goal they scored from behind the goal line. We wont even be in a game if JP continues to play like that.

First off, I made the comment going into the series that we will be lucky to win one, but if the ref's continue to be like they were last night, there is no chance we even win. That was some of the worst calls I have see all year. The 2 for head check was a joke. It was a deliberate elbow to the head. DeAngelo takes a hit in his own zone when the puck is already cross center ice for a couple of sec's and no interference call? WTF. The linesman being 2 feet inside the blueline, gets hit by the dump in and is calling the play offside??? Plymouth grabs the puck and comes down and score. Weak calls made on both teams. No consistency. What a joke.

As for coaching, why was JP left in the net. Made no sense. Why didn't the 4th line play more and also why didn't they not try and cause s$#t? The only chance the Sting have is to try and get Plymouth off there game.

Last thing, and a positive thing too. Damn the pizza was good again at CJ's and so was there beer. Damn, now I am hungry again.

Good luck tonight boys.
good post. With Gally and Murphy in the lineup, Sting was first in division, 2nd in conference and honorable mention in CHL top 10. Losing both was costly. No one at the Sting believed they would loose Gally after he lost a whole year last year due to injury and Murphy got hurt during gold metal game but not diagnosed until he got back. Talk about bad luck!

As for JP, he wasn't ready to play. 5 goals in the first 15 shots....not going to win anything with that goaltending.