03-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Jussi
No strings on me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
1) I always said this thread is misnamed, it should be NA, not just CHL
2) Who said he's the next Ovechkin?
3) Why is his raw talent hasn't materialized? I am convinced that in NA they don't work on bringing players to the next level and in Russia they do. In NA they choose the best one out there, since there's a plethora of players of average world skill to choose from, while in Russia - not so much
4) In addition, if memory serves me right, he's had a slew of injuries and some bad.
It's the same as his former coach in Dynamo said, some coaches are better at developing players than other. It doesn't matter where the coach comes from. Like the Habs fans said on that thread, they don't have a high opinions of the Hamilton coach. It's same in every country, some junior coaches in Finland are better are than others. E.g. Helsinki Jokerit A-juniors had new coaches this season and they ended up missing the playoffs after playing in the finals last year with Tomek Valtonen (current assistant with Jokerit SM-Liiga team). Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming every coach in Russia can make every player into a world class player.