View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 03:45 PM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalerBlue View Post
I can't tell you how painful it is to see that year after year. The upside to all of this is every year the attendance jumps drastically each round we win. Provided we win this series, you can expect it to be 80-85% or more to start next series and gets better with each win. When word gets out about last night, (hopefully all good Whaler fans have been talking it up today) you can expect bigger crowds. I expect it to be bigger tonight. We are a small market team and you would think that we would have better crowds, but there is always something going on locally in sports and entertainment not to mention spring sports have started practices. Our overall yearly attendance is better than some other OHL teams, so we ain't chopped liver, but we don't pack them in like the Knights either. If we don't do better tonight, I am going to buy 500 blow up dolls and put them in the seats to make it look better for TV.
Rumour has it you have 250 dolls at home already.LOL.Yes sad to see for sure.Most OHL fans would die for a great team like yours