View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
We beat him when it counted last season. Hopefully Clemmer remembers Zajac torching him, and not his regular season dominance.
Or Bernier from a horrible angle. While he is 4-0-0 against us technically there is one game often forgot about. One time we scored 2 goals on him in the 1st period against them back in January or February of 2011 when Lemaire came back. Deboer put Markstrom in to start the 2nd period. I think we won 4-2 or maybe 5-2. The game winning goal was scored on Markstrom so he got the loss.

That was Markstrom's first ever game played in the NHL. We also beat Markstrom last year. So we're 2-0-0 against him if he starts.

And yes I would say most of the scouts are there for Florida. Forget who starts in net today we NEED to beat them regardless. I was calling them the San Antonio Rampage the other night for a reason. Their lineup is very depleted because of injuries, they aren't the same Panthers team that took us to 7 games last year. At least Versteeg won't be scoring against us since he's not in the lineup!

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote