View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Killion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by htpwn View Post
From Runneymede to Downtown Hamilton is roughly 33 miles, still well within Toronto's 50-mile range.
Thats quite interesting, never seen that early a map or graph before, thanks for posting it.... so from Runnymede to the 1917 City of Hamilton municipal boundaries were at 33miles? I'll try & find that, look it up, though obviously from a legal perspective not so sure a Judge or lets say a Board of Adjudicators attached to one of the governmental agencies overseeing complaints about restrictive trade practices would be buying such an argument. They might though. And if argued vociferously enough by a real sharp cookie, force them to seriously question that 50 mile proviso altogether which Im assuming now on the western boundaries reaches to the Etobicoke/Mississauga boundary? Or has Oakville also been "assimilated" into the GTA as well? No idea.... my nose starts to bleed, go all dizzy north of the 401 from Avenue Road over to Bayview, anywhere east of Mount Pleasant or west of Spadina. Total snob. But I do love Hamilton. KW/Guelph etc. Oddball I guess.