View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Out East

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwb View Post
It's not just about compete level though. It's much more than that. It's a mentality. It's not playing down to your opponents, but making them play UP to your level. It's thinking you are the better team because you are. I feel that the franchise has lost a little bit of it's identity. You think the Rocket would have let us lose 2 times to a team like the Islanders this season? Not a chance. He would have willed us to a win any way possible. That's what I mean. Not effort, because effort only does so much. It's their attitude, and their expectations of themselves and the team. There is no one on this roster who has that type of attitude, and if they do, it certainly doesn't show like it should.

I want a team that goes out every night and doesn't just expect to win, but expects to blow the other team out of the water. That's what the players playing for this franchise should expect every single night.
No disrespect but that is fantasy land talk. Do you perform at your maximum all the time? There are people not robots or super heroes.

Out East is offline   Reply With Quote