View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Powder
Droppin The KlefBom!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frag2 View Post
The thing with Dubnyk is that even if the Oilers played D the way they did when Roloson was in net [ie. force shots from outside/low percentage ones], there's bound to be one here or there that will still squeak by Dubnyk.

That's the problem with Dubnyk.

Frankly, I think the team up front is more confident with Khabi in net than Dubnyk.
If that's all that's happening once the team starts playing good defence then I can live with that.

Almost every other team in the league is watching the occasional bad goal squeak in, and some teams are watching it happen quite often...even with good defence.

I don't think the Oilers goaltending is really all that bad. It's not necessarily lights-out right now but relatively speaking, it's just fine.

And to those that keep bringing Miller up as a replacement for Dubnyk, the boys at CBC on the panel were all just saying the same thing that myself and a few others have been saying here all along.

They think that Miller is a major part of the problem in Buffalo if not THE problem and that he needs to just start worrying about stopping the puck instead of throwing team-mates under the bus and blaming everyone else.

Powder is offline   Reply With Quote