Thread: Speculation: Trade Speculation/Be a GM Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 07:56 PM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACE909 View Post
Not trying to sound harsh or a dick, but have any of you Ranger fans even thought about what any of your Gaborik offers do for LA?

Mike Richards, Jeff Carter? Are you serious?

None of your offers make any sense for LA what so ever. Justin Williams is the glue that holds the top line together, LA I believe has the youngest Defense right now so they'll trade Scuderi??

I'm sorry but some of these proposals are absolutely horrendous.

Rangers aren't getting Richards, Carter, Williams, Voynov, Scuderi for Gaborik, plain and simple. If any of those names do move for Gaborik, Lombardi deserves to be fired and I'll admit I was wrong.
obv we know its a pipe line dream, and the + would have to be huge.. but Scuderi is a UFA, gabs is signed another year and could help them with goal scoring so how is that Hard to fathom?

they also have depth and for salary reasons and since they have depth they would have to trade someone with salary the otherway.. ummm.. Carter? NO, Richards? No, Kopitar, Hell NO, Brown? absolutely not, DOughty i dont think so? so the only other person since they have young players that are playing well for them is Justin williams.. its all speculations.. but if we're trading gabs we have to be getting something back.. if guastad is worth a 1st.. and if Iginla whos 35 is worth all these young players, picks and prospects.. wtf is gabs worth.. a skate lace and free skate sharpening for a year?