View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashyG View Post

As bad as that dive looked it led to a pretty awesome GIF.

If you want to continue to live in the past when it comes to SJ/DET:

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...ss-2545872.php

Quote:
Brendan Shanahan, who scored the winner at 3:51 of sudden death, used some slight of hand to draw the late-third-period penalty that led directly to the tying goal.

"You see this happening a lot," coach Ron Wilson said. "In fact two of our penalties -- both to (Nils) Ekman -- he puts his stick on the arm and the guy uses his arm to hit himself with your stick."

"That's unfortunate we lose a point because of a call," Wilson said. "I can sort of understand officials' biting on something like that. But on the other hand, two guys are on the ice and one should be in position to see what really happened on the play. We could see it from the bench, and you almost laugh. What can you do?"
Every player does it from time to time. Even your beloved Wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppo View Post
You are playing this well -it almost appears that you are being serious.
Did you not watch your own posted video? Burish is chasing the puck carrier while skating parallel to the blue line when Konopka sees him and skates in his path. It's right there in your OWN video. Why don't you do one of your slo-mo gifs from seconds 15-18 in your video? Because that part clearly shows the interference.

You guys must think the Wild never commit penalties.