View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Bleedred
Bring back Sallinder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
This is also where crapping the bed the last month hurts us. If we won even a few more games against a bad schedule, we'd at least be comfortably in a playoff position to where at least you could hope to get Kovy back if it's a six-week injury. Now there might not be any playoffs for Kovy to come back to.
Agreed, and I'm gonna love to see what the 2nd and 3rd lines look like without Kovy. He's already had a bunch of boobs and geeks playing with him this season. Elias-Zajac-Clarkson will probably be the first line.

This is gonna come down to Marty getting the Hart Trophy if we make the playoffs. He's been hot the last two games, and I have confidence in him. Though I expect maybe more than 1 goal against when we have to play the Boston's,Pitt's, Ottawa's, or even the Laffs, and Habs of the league. At least sometimes. Teams that aren't depleted, or as offensively challenged as this team tonight.

Lou absolutely has to make a band aid trade. Not a panic trade, but get someone in there even if it's a Loktionov/D'Agostini type. If not then be okay with missing the playoffs again. This team has trouble scoring on backups like the POS Scott Clemmensen's, and Jhonas Enroth's of the league even with Kovy in the lineup.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote