03-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Mike Farkas
Hockey's Future Staff
Grace Personified
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by OriginJM View Post
thanks for this, this is the stuff i wanted to read

not everyone just going "haha youre young and wrong"
Sure, now just understand the flip side of this. You go onto a board that tries its best to hold mature and detailed discussion and a lot of research (of all kinds) is done depth stuff, really great stuff.

You come in, make a thread, cite two completely bogus stats AND make a conclusion. ("but thats it"). You don't ask a question in the text and the question in your title takes on a completely different meaning when you provide such a limited viewpoint in the text of your "argument"

Needless to say, you aren't gonna be met with open arms and people ready to stop productive discussion to entertain your random statistical misreads.

If I went to the Flyers board and said, "Why is Giroux considered one of the best players in the league?" "He's not even a point per game and doesn't lead his team in goals, assists or he's solid and that's it."

I don't expect to get a single serious response. Why waste the time? I clearly don't have a clue, and there isn't a detective that's gonna wanna help me find one with that attitude.

Just so you understand what it looks like from the other side...

YouTube Channel: The Two-Line Pass - Hockey news, knowledge, video breakdowns and more:

Latest installments:Ep. 2 - Cody Franson Overplayed His Hand

Ep. 3 - NHL Expansion Process
Mike Farkas is online now   Reply With Quote