View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Yeah I want to see if they hand out any real incentive for paying in one lump sum before I decide.

btw my ticket price comes out to $792 (not including the $16 surcharges). So $49.50 a game on average per ticket. Seems like the same split as last year if they're listing sth face as $46 and $53 again.
The invoice in the account is for just the first two rounds I assume? Logged in to my family's account for the hell of it and I'm trying to do the math for what the per ticket cost is here. I can't get it to an even number (even on the cents side of things), so obviously I'm a little off here. Taking off the surcharges, dividing by 8 games and the amount of tickets on the account and it leaves me with like 48 cents as the remainder on each seat. Meh..

Regardless, I'm curious for the exact breakdown. Looks like an average of $73-$74 a seat for us. We're in the lower bowl corners. Seems a little higher than I would assume, considering our per game price for the regular season is $53 a seat, and $56 for next season. I would have expected something like 61 and 67 per ticket/game for the first and second rounds for these seats. Maybe a dollar or two higher. Unless maybe I'm being too optimistic, but it doesn't seem to add up (unless my math is bad).