View Single Post
Old
03-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Preds33
RIP Shea Weber!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by klt2001 View Post
What I don't get is why you would want to follow a team or players that you think sucks....lol. Do I think Nashville is the best team ever this season....no.....but I still enjoy watching them and rooting for them and think they have a chance at the playoffs even if may be remote.

Happy to see the Preds win tonight. I'll take that over a loss anyday whoever they play.
Ask fans of Edmonton, Calgary, Colorado, Florida, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, etc.

My thoughts on Nashville is they have potential even though they really don't have that star player that most teams have, but they don't live up to the potential 60-70% of the time. Their biggest downfall has been the lack of confidence. I think half of that is on Trotz. The younger players are scared of making a mistake, because most of the time that means they will get benched. On the other side of that the vets don't care if they do make mistakes and play sloppy because they know that they will more than likely remain in action because they are vets.

Then you have Pekka, who is an amazing player, but is extremely hard on himself which hurts his confidence. I think in the last 5 or 6 games he has allowed 3 goals on the first shot he faced. Tonight was the only night of those 3 that he wasn't really affected by that, the other 2 really messed up his game.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote