Thread: Post-Game Talk: Oilers lose 3-0 ...Game Over
View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 12:35 AM
DisgruntledGoat

vCash: 500
How do you even fix this team at this point?

The young guys are not capable of carrying this team. The forwards are small. The defense is nondescript. There is not a single decent, 'in his prime' player on the team. The veterans are too old and no good. The prospects are mediocre. There's no size. There's no depth. The goaltending is horrible. The coaching staff, as a whole, has the thinnest resume in the league. They can't score. They can't defend. They can't hit. They can't run a powerplay. They can't compete. The managment can't address a single issue on the roster beyond making first overall picks.

I know everyone continually *****es about this but seriously. . .how many years has Tambo been here and he hasn't so much as built a half-decent fourth line? I'm not sure he's done a thing yet that I couldn't do. Vandermeer to Sutton to Fistric. Hordichuk to Eager to Brown. Same junk year after year.

And now Healey is talking about how it should be easy getting support players because they've gotten the big talent in place. . . obviously he hasn't been following this team in the Tambellini era.

DisgruntledGoat is offline   Reply With Quote