View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 12:23 AM
SJSharksfan39

vCash: 438
I had to work today so I recorded the game. When I get home, I'm tired and figure might as well watch the recording and hopefully the Sharks win. They didn't even get a goal. They look lazy, no urgency, and again, they are a really boring team to watch.

I really hate how the western conference is set up this year. It's in a way where from 3rd to 11th (Or something like that), things can change every day and the Sharks could be a playoff team, or be on the outside looking in. Does this team look like a playoff team? Hell no. They look like a team that's tired, doesn't know how to score, too slow, and they have a system that feels like it's RE-gressing (Got that T-Mac, your Pro-Cess failed), with each passing game.

Well, at least Baseball season starts soon. This last month is going to be exciting for Hockey, just not on the Sharks end of it. Forget making the playoffs. What about making a noise in the draft instead of getting like the 15th pick only to trade it and make Draft weekend irrelevant like they've done for most seasons now.

SJSharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote