View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Bleedred
I too lose SO to NJD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
And I think Marty shut people up beyond any doubt last year. They couldn't say his big playoff runs were only playing in front of Stevens-Nieds anymore. I just don't need any more Moose flashbacks please, Marty. One's enough
I just want him to get the Hart Trophy. If Kovy misses even a couple weeks and Marty keeps us afloat, I think you gotta seriously consider him. Especially if our record with him in the lineup and our record without him is so lopsided. Let's face it, in the last month from what we've seen this team isn't gonna be winning games 4-3 for the rest of the season. No matter who's in net this team can't score, and the trainwreck PP that we have now will be Rangers like in no time without Kovy in the lineup.

The league would probably give it to Crosby though because he got a zillion points playing on an already stacked team, while Marty plays behind a cast of a bunch of boobs and geeks. They still should have given Marty the Hart in 06-07 or 07-08. Especially 07-08, he deserved the Hart more than the Vezina that year I thought. Even Bobby Holik came out and said Brodeur should get it. Then he trashed his own team by saying Ovechkin shouldn't get it, because he has to play so many games against the worst teams in the league, and scores all those goals against TB and Atlanta who were the worst in the league at the time. They gave it to Ovy anyway even though Holik had a good point.

Bleedred is online now   Reply With Quote