View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevilsFan44 View Post
I hope Kovy is ok. But I have to think that this injury will show management that we need another top 6 forward, maybe even another 40+ scorer (Gaborik? ). Minimum, a top 6 scorer.
We always needed a top 6 guy. D'Agostini might have been a good band aid to get by for the rest of the season if Kovy and no one had went down. Being that the trade market wasn't hot, and we really have nothing to give up without not making the team better with the initial trade alone. Seemed like a good until July 1st or whenever it start this year. Then get a look next year on the trade market with the cap going down or amnesty buyout UFA's even or the UFA market in general. Not saying get rid of D'Agostini by what I'm saying either. Re sign him, and could be a good 3rd line guy next year.

Does anyone else think the 2nd goal was kinda iffy? The Clarkson one? As much as it made me smile and laugh to see a typical Clemmensen blooper, should the whistle have been blown? I read Dineen and the Panthers post game comments, and no one made mention of how it was a bad call. Dineen is not afraid to criticize officiating either. I actually didn't see them pose the question either though.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote