The Bluth Company Discussion Thread | OFFSEASON | Activity Check
View Single Post
03-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Originally Posted by
I will be playing Edmonton's CPU as a test to see if the games keep not registering.
Regardless, the current league appears to be corrupted to the point of no return. Because of that I intend on restarting the league with a couple differences in place.
1. League blocks will remain 2 weeks. Advances will be one day each from the start of the season to the trade deadline, which will be three.
2. After the trade deadline we will be advancing straight to the draft which will be three days.
3. We will then do the standard "one day to sign free agents per advance" rule, which will give you around 5 days to sign whatever players you have or want to acquire.
4. The first day of free agency will be one day. There will be one more day to sign any players as a second option, then we will advance to the first day of the regular season.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until the draft of season 6. We will then continue the league as it was originally.
This will allow you to restructure your team if you didn't like it completely OR allow you to rebuild your team to what you originally had it as. Does anyone disagree or have other suggestions to how we should restart?
I will also need to run an activity check to see who is going to be active and who will still want to be part of the league.
I would love to join
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jayminator