View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Shareefruck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallPoppySyndrome View Post
It is all moot since it will never happen, it was also just an idea, I was not advocating it, just wondering if Gillis would do it...

I do not think the season is lost as it is myself, but this Idea was if we had a healthy roster,so the season would be in good shape

If Higgins was on the forth line, then we have pini and Sistito for that role, so Jensen would ride the pine for the playoffs and play his 5 games before where he can (is that the limit?)
I think you're forgetting the fact that Booth is out for the season. There is no scenario where Higgins would be on the 4th line regardless of how healthy we get. In fact, he's almost certainly going to be a key member playing with Kesler. In your scenario, were you advocating trading Higgins and playing Jensen on the 4th line, then? I guess I misunderstood that and assumed that you were advocating Jensen - Kesler - Kassian in the playoffs.

Personally, I think if Higgins were on the 4th line, where Sestito or Pinnizotto could be, if you were to trade him, why call up Jensen at all?

Shareefruck is offline   Reply With Quote