View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 02:34 AM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakmur View Post
That is one mean team. You're going to beat the **** out of a lot of people with that lineup.

Biggest issue I can see right away would be the PK. The defence is just OK, and the forwards are pretty weak. Considering the amount of time you'll be short-handed, that could cause some issues.
Yeah, unless I'm missing something, Alf Smith has no business being on an ATD penalty kill, let alone the first unit. And Bridgman - Smyl seems below average for a second unit. Messier is a horse, but he's really being heavily relied on here.

On D, Jack Stewart is an awesome penalty killer, but Leo Boivin... meh. You guys really need Babe Siebert on the penalty kill.

I think you're wasting Gordie Drillion by not having him on the first PP - getting garbage goals in front of the net is by far his best skill. Otherwise, the PP forwards are good; lack of a natural PP QB up top hurts though - Pitre and Stanfield are more shooters than QBs.

EB and Dave really made an extreme team. Waves of tough scorers who are going to relentlessly pound the defense at even strength without a rest. Much better at even strength than on special teams, though. I also think lack of a real shut down unit could make it tough to hold a lead - provided the opponent hasn't already given up from the constant physical abuse.

Last edited by TheDevilMadeMe: 03-24-2013 at 02:44 AM.
TheDevilMadeMe is offline   Reply With Quote