View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 04:23 AM
Aceekay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
Clearly you didn't read my post at all because I specifically stated this wasn't a SUDDEN bash, if you truly do not believe Eller has hogging tendencies then you clearly aren't watching the games. I also stated that he has been playing great the last few weeks, so read posts before you "try" and own someone.

Posters like me? Every single game Eller hogs the puck. If it's a two on one, you can guarantee no matter what he is shooting (a polar opposite of DD, essentially). Did I ever say I wasn't a fan or that he should be traded? Not once. I just want him to contribute more is a playmaking sense is all, the hogging really drives me crazy. Bringing up things like "he's a genuinely nice person" is completely unrelated, I never said he was a bad guy, I am just genuinely shocked there has never been some sort of spat started in the dressing room over his lack of passing.
Eller has 12 assists so obviously he isn't as selfish as your making him out to be. Look out everyone one of our players is carrying and stickhandling the puck what a jerk, this is what I am reading right. I don't think you understand what kind of a player he is. Eller was drafted as a playmaker and the only thing he has changed since he was drafted was he became a well rounded two way player, but just because he doesn't pass the two seconds after he gets it that makes him selfish? Come on.

You're the one who brought of his attitude when you expected some controversial story about a fight in the locker room. Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but don't hold your breath because I'm certain his teammates like him and they aren't going to throw him under the bus because his style of hockey isn't liked by some poster on hfboards.

What a selfish player

Aceekay is offline   Reply With Quote