View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Linden
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrifter View Post
Let's be honest, Boston is last on that list. That's what I'm getting at.

Also, who will be in that position (serious contender) for the next 5 or so years, presumably the remainder of Jerome's career. Boston is an aging Chara and a lost player or two away from mediocrity.
couldn't be more wrong, the Bruins are generally a very young team, with some great up and coming prospects. They have won a cup with that core, and look primed to take another run at it, there is no way Iginla doesn't see the Bruins as a very attractive team to play for.

I still think he goes to Pittsburgh though, they too have won a cup with their main core, and look poised to be a favorite again, also the thought of playing with Sid must be enticing. Although I am sure the Flames will take the best offer regardless on who is offering it (even those evil Canucks ), I still think they ship him East, especially where he can go to a favorite, instead of a more "2nd tier team" (of course you can't ignore that the Kings the reigning champs, but Anaheim and Chicago are the two favs for sure).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
I don't think iggy would go to the east because the west has the best chance to win the cup again IMO.
I don't understand, do you think that LA, Detroit or Vancouver (the three western teams that have supposedly thrown their hats into the ring) have a better chance of winning than the Bruins or Penguins? That's ridiculous.