View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 07:27 AM
orcatown

vCash: 500
QUOTE=axecrew;62188729]What prospects? Connauton who has regressed to the point of being terrible. Schneider,Rodin who can't stay healthy...who do you really honestly consider a prospect that isn't playing in Chicago?[/QUOTE]

Going on a rant here. Fuzzing everything together to make some point you want to hammer home rather than have any kind of rational discussion

Andersson has emerged as prospect. With Joslin has probably been the best defenseman on the team. Only 21 and in his first year in NA and has done well. Good range and smart with the puck. Big frame and will get stronger - he is a very decent prospect.

Archibald has improved a ton this year. He has a way to go in his skating but given his size and improvement this year he has a chance.

Cannata has had some excellent games for the Wolves. I think you can say he stole a couple. First year pro who has at least met expectations

Agree Connauton has tough season but in some ways he has improved. Less offense but not making the huge gaffes he made in his first season in Chicago. I think he has to show more mental awareness and get the hitches out of his game but he's not a write off.

Jensen is also showing enough at 19 (still Junior age) to believe he has a future

Polosek is still a young developing player that has at least survived at the AHL level.
He is had some very good games.

I would say that you are correct that there isn't a great deal there. But to say that there are no prospects is silly and just diminishes the rest of what you say which if you were to be honest is very selective and over blown.

btw All this I talked to Don Levin personally (like face to face man) as though you were running with the big dogs, and kind of insider with your close buddy "Hutch" there, seems more bent on impressing the rest of us than it does in really trying clarify the situation. Who knows maybe you are a mover and shaker at the minor pro level but I guess it's just as likely that you need to try to impress others by saying you know like totally important people.