View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 08:05 AM
dubplatepressure

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faltorvo View Post
In the past i have put Kuli on the table as part of a package for Stast.

I'm officially rescinding those sentiments.

I like what he brings to the table skating with Lups and Kadri.

I had my heart set on Frats being the RW ,but i was viewing it from a 3rd line role.

As that line gains tougher head to heads, i see the need for Kulis stronger two way play with them.

So all i have left as the foundation for a Stast trade is Gunnar . For some reason my gut tells me they have an eye on Frats.
Agreed. I too was ok with losing Kule if it was a 'hockey' deal. I'd rather him flanking our right side too and riding the hot hand between Kule and Frat for PP time. Frattin needs to get his legs back under him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew311
No way Boston moves Lucic, Neely has a huge man crush on him. Not sure what's going on with Lucic right now. He looks completely useless on the ice, almost like he's sulking. With Lucic's mix of size and skill he should be able to dominate on most nights, but he along with Horton were by far the Bruin's worst players last night. Great to see actually. ****ing caveman.
Post-cup complacency... maybe he didn't work out hard in the offseason. It was bound to hit some people. He just looks plain out of shape out there - he can't dominate what he can't catch.