View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 09:19 AM
ozo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latgale_fan View Post
Not quite all who have a pair of skates... Only the most promising youngsters and previous WC guys.

Artūrs Ozoliņš plays in a better competition as Ukranian league, Kazakhstan 53 games 61 points and not there
Forgotten Brahmanis 51 games 46 points in Kazakh league
Edgars Klavins with 30 games in Elitserien (ok he's a youngster but still)

Also from Liepāja, I'd give a chance to Birziņš as regards defense

Plus these guys are in no way some midgets who wouldn't be suited for Nolan's team. I don't get what Bērziņš is doing there since he was terrible in OG qualification but ok. At least Džeriņš IS there unlike that qualification.

Again the guys from Kazakh league are ignored, Ozoliņš is 2nd in scoring there, Brahmanis 9th, Smirnovs 13th 47 games 43 points (seems that he's improved quite a bit, so why not check out?)

Kazakh league is quite underrated IMHO...
Kazakh league is underrated, but Ozolins leached off the most dominant Kazakh league player ever and this year Kazakh league had three useless farm teams against which everyone racked up their poin totals compared to previous years. His stats are inflated beyond belief. I know, players can progress but his bare stats this season are too incredible compared to his previous year perfomance. At best he could be at Pavlovs level.

And yes, I forgot Klavins, would love to see his game.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote