View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 10:38 AM
FifthLine
Leaf Syndrome

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faltorvo View Post
Lots of different things can be done with the asset value returns from a Boz and Mac.

My main argument is being boiled down to 1 thing, we are in no position as a organization to be letting assets values like that bleed away into the aether.

This whole bullsht mentality of "it's all about the POs" has been a large contributing factor in the disaster this franchise has been for the past 8 fckn years.

And frankly, it makes me want to puke ,that the second, the GD second this organization started to sniff the POs (see last TD), this organization reverts back to it's old priority ways.
How do you know we wouldn't fair well in the playoffs? It's one thing to say 'I don't wanna just sneak into the playoffs' if your a team like washington that has made the playoffs the last few years and lost in early rounds. But we haven't even been there. How do you know we don't pull a Philly from a few years back? You don't, its the playoffs, its a whole new game.

It seems a lot of people get lost in translation, forgetting that the entire reason why this organization is in place is to win. People seem to get caught up in the "asset management" side of things.