View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
John Paddock was one of the guys who coached him.
Yeah, won 2 AHL championships with teams that were stacked with AHL all stars. His NHL record was pretty poor. And he also didn't play in the NHL much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
Yea! Stop it! Because you're...hurting people? Wait why does he have to stop hoping? DZ came right to the bigs from the OHL McI is in the AHL. I believe last year McI stayed with the team for a few games before being sent back to the CHL too. DZ at that time was on his way to a great rookie season. So technically he already failed to fit right away. You predicted a future that will happen...in the past! So that's why you...you STOP IT! No! Bad! Abandon hope all ye who enter HFNYR. I'm having some fun but I agree he'll prob need some adjusting but since he has already had an extra year in the CHL and now the full AHL season next season he may very well be ready. Then again he may not. (Now I went back and read the last two pages of this thread) Makes sense I'm looking forward to next year but I expect nothing from him in the NHL right now.
Theres alot you wrote here, not sure if you were saying most of this tongue in cheek. But if you're gonna compare Del Z to MCI I don't know what to tell ya.