View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Fearless Leaf*
Playiffs 2013!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckWoods View Post
Pretty sure Loui is most comfortable on the LW.

He would be a nice fit for any teams Top 6, but with JVR and Lupul manning our Top 6 LW's, he wouldn't be a must.

Although switching Lupul to RW could present itself as an interesting option.

The tough part is evaluation Eriksson's value. He'd absolutely cost a significant package. I am sure Dallas would want someone young enough, but controllable contract wise. Possibly something around a young NHL ready player, our 1st round pick and a blue chipper like Colborne/Biggs/Finn.

That is quite a significant package for that LW spot that isn't a desperate need for this franchise like our Top 4 Right Handed Defender or a #1 type of Center are, and goaltending could continue to be a question mark.
Even if we are loaded on the wings, I would make room for him if he can be had for a fair price. He would probably be our 2nd best winger and arguably more valuable overall than Kessel as well considering his great two way game.

And also, I wouldn't call any of Colborne, Biggs, or Finn a blue chipper. They are very good prospects but in no way should they be called blue chippers.

Only Morgan Rielly is the blue chipper we have ATM.