View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 01:26 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Oscar Limburger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
1) 2 players struggling (albeit important ones) means he's lost the locker room?

2) I really don't think Bickel was "crying". And all the sudden he's a victim on a board test been kicking dirt on him since the first game of the season?
Richard's whole thing about "lost and confused" really reeks of something going on to me.

And Bickel really rubbed me the wrong way. He can't think he's NOT a fringe NHLer who got into a lot of games because of Torts. Then you go and subtly take a shot at him for not letting you get "confidence" by playing more. That's not good stuff.

I like Torts and think he's a good coach. I wish this board could forget this abomination of a short season and realize the Torts system (as well as Girardi having a career year with McD, while he's having a subpar one defensively this year) were huge for us being 1st in the East last year, and if Richie and Gabs were going we'd be comfortably over NJ for 2nd in the Atlantic now. But I just can't imagine what else would have the team looking so awful.