View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Gene Parmesan
Spider 2 Y Banana.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEALLKNOWING View Post
As a Wild STH, you got snookered on the Burns trade. Way, way overpaid. He's worth $4MM tops. The Boyle replacement now playing offense? Says something about Burns' defensive deficiencies. Everyone gets lulled into his offensive upside, but on the back-end, he is horrible. Always has been.

I doubt Wilson wants anything to do with Fletcher. He has lost out every time. Spin-it all you want, but Heatley, Seto, Coyle and Phillips (though he has shown me nothing yet), are a better deal than Burns & Havlat. BTW, Barker was a disaster, but it was a deal that had to be done at the time due to Kim Johannson's contract. Losing Nick Leddy? He can't play defense. Think about it, Douglas Murray have Norris-worthy offensive production on the CBH. Leddy would be a third pairing d-man on the Wild, possibly a 2nd pairing if with Gilbert.
jeez I guess we better give the cup to the Wild. Seto is on his yearly streak that makes everyone think hes a legit top 6 forward. (Sharks fans know it all too well) Heatley is diminishing and can hardly skate anymore. Coyle is one of the most overrated prospects in hockey who quit on his college team and padded stats against weaker comp in the Q. See I can play that game too.

Gene Parmesan is online now   Reply With Quote