View Single Post
08-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Registered User
94now's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Snow Belt, USA
Country: United Nations
Posts: 6,445
vCash: 500
Sykora waits on Slats

Word out of Prague today is that Petr Sykora and Oiler G/M Kevin Lowe have agreed upon "basics" but that Syky wants to mull his options one more week before committing to the deal.

Speculation is that Sykora continues to favor Broadway for 2006-2007 and is hoping for movement from boss Glen Sather between now and next Saturday. If not the Rangers, it is said Sykora would still prefer to remain on the east coast.

Last edited by 94now: 08-07-2006 at 02:15 PM. Reason: error
94now is offline