Old
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy27 View Post
I think this is common knowledge around here by now, but it has definitely got me thinking a bit. Please hear me out:

Assuming that Renney has no plans to break up the uber-successful Straka-Nylander-Jagr line, the signing of Brendan Shanahan has gotten many of us up in arms because it seems as if fan favorite Petr Prucha will be relegated to either third line LW or be forced to play RW, where he was clearly not comfortable.

It has been known that Sykora has been waiting around for quite some time now. Do you think it is possible that Slats might be waiting for arbitration to end and then swing some sort of major deal (involving Prucha and more) to land a top flight young center to play on the 2nd line and then resign Sykora to slot into his natural RW role there?

Just a thought.
I could see that and I almost think that that is a distinct possibility of what could happen.

I get an eerie feeling that Prucha might not be in the team's long term plans. Nothing to back that up on, it's just a feeling...