View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Webersmashpuck

vCash: 500
If our luck for the year evens out we may go undefeated the rest of the year.

Columbus got 2 lucky goals and it seems like we get about that many against us a game. And if we didn't get screwed in Colorado we are tied for 8th place, if we ended up winning then we are in 8th.

The Bs played great. Bourque has solidified himself as one of our better forwards. He has excellent hands, speed, toughness, and gets the job done on both ends of the ice and has done it for roughly a full season. Beck may be able to follow the same path but still needs to prove himself but the talent is there. Bartley also looks very solid and is better than both Ellis and Blum and may be a guy see for years to come. I wanted to get rid of Bobby Butler before Boychuk, but he was outstanding this game.

I am also glad we have Yip. He is a perfect 4th liner. He has some toughness and also can actually contribute on the ice. Awesome fight and some decent play over the past two games. The other whipping boy, Klein, is playing amazing this year, that 5 on 3 move was one of the best plays of the game.

This game was not all sunshine and happiness. Erat looks terrible, I think he has some sort of ankle problem or something, he can skate quickly but his cutting and turning are awful and he falls a lot. The whole first line looked bad, but at least Fisher has been producing and still was skating.

Webersmashpuck is offline   Reply With Quote