View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 03:26 PM
sharksohnoes!
yeahokayidiot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJSharks42 View Post
So I went to my first ECHL game last weekend in Stockton and I went to my first Bulls game tonight. Sucks that they lost but it was entertaining none the less. I actually thought the Bulls played a much more entertaining game than the Thunder. The one goal they did score was a beauty. Definitely looking forward to being able to go to a bunch of games

Obviously Stockton Arena was the nicer building though. Anyone have suggestions for seating in the Cow Palace? I was in section 15 row B tonight. They were good seats but I feel like there are better ones available. And man was it empty in there. Had some ********** swearing up a storm in front of a bunch of kids right there too.

Also what was with the announcer? He sounded constantly confused by the things he was saying. Weird inflections in his voice all the time.
The problem with the Cow Palace is that the seats go out and away from the ice instead of up. My seats are in section 21, top row. I think they're the best seats in the house because you're up above the glass. I'd suggest getting the cheapest tickets at will call and just sitting wherever you want. It's also pretty fun watching some of the game from the Red Hook ice lounge behind the goal.

And the announcer totally blows. I think most people hate him. We need an announcer like the one they have in Stockton. That guy has a great announcer voice.