View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotesreign View Post
I've always enjoyed hockey, but that didn't prevent me from moving to a city that had no NHL team in the late 70s. I'm glad the Jets moved here; and I'll be sorry to see the Coyotes leave. If they're not here next season, I'll have to buy the Center Ice package so I can watch them on tv. Heck Center Ice for a whole year costs less than I spent going to two games. I might even go back to buying ASU football tickets if they leave; seeing as them leaving will free up about $4000 a year for me.
Ya, I feel really badly as I think most do for guys like you, Coyotes fans or not, just general hockey fans in Arizona. Sizeable investments emotionally & financially over the years. Fact is you all deserved & deserve far more respect from this league than what little comfort they have provided. Did absolutely Jack in terms of working with Burke, Gluckstern, Ellman & Moyes in terms of actually developing the market. Enabled the likes of IEH's & Hulsizer to basically just waste everybodys' time with Moon Shots, just on & on. I suppose if the team does leave, most will revert back to their original loyalties, be it Chicago or whoever, maybe follow the Yotes elsewhere, but a ton more just tuning out altogether, lost & disgusted with the NHL.