View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
At its most basic principal, yes Hank does mean to us what Hasek did to them, but Hasek put up two consecutive Hart seasons. No other goalie, let alone Hank has ever done that.

I like Torts, and I still think we can win with him but I too would be open to a coaching change. I don't know how many available coaches are out there but I get this feeling that people are choosing Ruff because they themselves don't know coaches like they do players.

I'm not specifically saying you, just posting a point because I have no idea what the coaching world looks like right now.
Reason I'm choosing Ruff is for several reasons. 1) He's experienced. 2) He's not a pushover and I think that's essential for a coach in NY. Can't have your players running around getting hammered in NYC nightlife too often. Nah mean? 3) His system seems to fit our roster more than Torts does based on loose observation.

I wish the Ducks coach was still available. He's doing wonders w that team that was having similar problems to what we're experiencing now, before he got there.