View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Savardian Spinarama
Grippin' 'n Grinnin'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereturn View Post
Good points mking, I also liked Atlhockey's post. Shows some perspective from someone familiar with this team over a longer timeframe.

A little booing isn't going to bother me much, but some people were being ridiculous on friday... "let's go Bombers" chants? Weren't we just making fun of another fanbase for that same type of chant a week ago? At least they actually tanked half of a season, not two games.

I'm not one to boo, but in the heat of the moment, I totally got it (I went to both games, and actually traded the Boston game for Friday's). That said, I don't get how people are still arguing in favor of it long after emotions have settled, as if booing is actually our duty as a good fanbase to let the team know they were bad. Something tells me we will be even quicker to boo in future games when things aren't going right.
That game was the one and only chance I had to take the whole family to a Jets game this year. Needless to say it didn't turn out too great. I did not boo and I never would because it's not my style, but given the circumstances I kinda got where those that did we're coming from. Let's hope for an uptick in the compete level.

Savardian Spinarama is offline   Reply With Quote