View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Leetch66

vCash: 500
3 points better LOL . They have scored 19 more than us...and have allowed 32 more...I'll give credit where it is due...we have had the luxury of a good solid defense and goalie for the most part...with strong emphasis on the latter who has carried us for the most part every season since he has been here...and all because we were lucky in the draft .

Teams around the league and their fans laugh just as often at us as they do at the other hapless teams...I'm sorry...but that is just how it is outside the Big Apple . I know...I have cheered and watched this team for over 40 years .

You guys defending our greatness are part of the problem . If this team was held more accountable by the fan base then maybe things would be different and the owners might respond by installing somebody that is more into the new era . Mind you there is nothing wrong with being a die hard fan...but it does not hurt to voice your displeasure when ineptness prevails after COUNTLESS MILLIONS have been wasted by a foolish GM and owner .

I'm not the bad guy...just telling it like I see it after watching them for over 40 years .